Our client will be a worldwide financial Institution registered with the NCR as well as MFSA offering among additional services online personal as well as development loans. They seek to employ a brilliant financial expert to fill the role of a Chief Finance Officer.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing as well as implementing quality operational strategies & financial strategies as well as designing systems of which will implement change inside the organization.
Salary: 500k + Benefits
Reports to: Kenya CEO, Group Finance as well as Board of Directors
Location: Nairobi (with regular travel)
Chief Finance Officer Job Responsibilities
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the CEO, Country Board of Directors as well as Group Finance
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring as well as analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Develops finance country specific strategies by contributing financial as well as accounting information, analysis, as well as recommendations to strategic thinking as well as direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality operational strategies, as well as customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax, as well as treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies as well as foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Supervise acquisition due diligence as well as negotiate acquisitions
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction as well as supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor as well as direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial as well as tax strategies
- Manage the capital request as well as budgeting processes
- Understand as well as mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, as well as legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct as well as monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure of which the company complies with all legal as well as regulatory requirements
- Ensure of which record keeping meets the requirements of auditors as well as government agencies
- Report risk issues to the CEO, Country Board of Directors as well as Group Finance
- Maintain relations with external auditors as well as investigate their findings as well as recommendations
Qualifications for the Chief Finance Officer Job
- University Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Economics or Business Management/Administration or related business degree
- Masters will be an added advantage
- Must be a Certified Chartered Accountant/ Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be a current member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) that has a valid Membership Certificate.
- Experience 7-10 years working experience in busy accounting/finance function.
- Must have 4 years of experience in a senior management position.
- Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, as well as dynamic team.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing completely new ways of creating efficiency as well as guiding investment in people as well as systems.
- Excellent leadership as well as influencing skills.
- Proven effectiveness leading professionals in finance as well as accounting.
Must provide the clearance certificates listed below
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- CRB clearance certificate;
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Ethics as well as Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification as well as experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Chief Finance Officer – Microfinance) to email@example.com on or before 26th January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
coming from Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2DbPr5q
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Chief Finance Officer – Micro finance (500K)