Our Client is actually a well-established real estate development company along with is actually looking for a competent individual to fill from the position of a Construction Project Manager. He/She will be in charge of overseeing the company’s development projects.
Salary: 250 – 300K
Construction Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Oversee along with direct construction projects through conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables along with estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite along with offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building along with safety regulations
- Coordinate along with direct construction workers along with subcontractors
- Select tools, materials along with equipment along with track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Prepare along with interpret drawing with coordination with architects
- Prepare internal along with external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems along with resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts along with obtain permits along with licenses
- Assist from the defining of along with managing the development budgets along with the programmes.
- Contribute in discussions about design related activities along with be involved from the product development aspect of the development process.
- Introduce best-practice systems of project along with construction management, leading the implementation of quality control along with relationship management techniques, in close co-ordination with the Managing Director.
- He/She must manage the consultant team along with the contractor to ensure which the key deliverables relating to time, cost along with quality are achieved for each project under his/her responsibility:
Requirements for the Construction Project Manager Job
- Degree in Structural Engineering/Building Construction or Higher Diploma in Construction
- At least 6- 8 years’ experience in project management
- Proven track record of completing projects successfully
- Proven Managerial along with Leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification along with experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Construction Project Manager) to email@example.com before Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
The post Construction Project Manager Jobs Kenya (250-300K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
through Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2pWNzu3
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Construction Project Manager Jobs Kenya (250-300K)