Credit & Risk Manager Job at Betting Company
Our client can be a well-established betting company in Nairobi. They seek to hire a qualified in addition to highly experienced Credit in addition to Risk Manager who will be responsible for period credit reviews of existing customers in addition to assess creditworthiness of potential customers.
Reports to: CEO
Credit in addition to Risk Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure portfolio performance meets defined key performance indicators
- Drive activities to improve portfolio performance through analysis of data in addition to processes
- Coordinates internal in addition to external resources to develop versions predicting credit risk, lifetime profitability in addition to different metrics in order to optimize App Transaction process
- Design, build in addition to maintain a risk control framework to track App Transaction portfolio performance
- Assist in compliance/regulatory requirements fulfillment
- Reviews complex credit analyses, Analyzes balance sheets, income statements, in addition to cash flows of potential borrowers to ascertain creditworthiness.
- Maintain current, adequate in addition to verified financial information on borrowers in addition to guarantors as required by association policy.
- Performing loan servicing tasks, which may include partial releases, subordination’s to mineral leases in addition to rights of way, division orders, re-amortizations, assumptions, severance agreements, in addition to insurance claims.
- Ensure which all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct, in addition to performance status assignments are proper.
- Comply with proper credit administration practices as outlined inside association’s policies in addition to procedures.
- Performs collections on assigned loans in addition to assists management with collections on all loans inside portfolio.
- Works with delinquent borrowers to obtain satisfactory loan performance
- Performs different duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Credit in addition to Risk Manager Job
- A bachelor degree holder of Banking, Economy, or related area will be preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in Retail in addition to online Credit management on consuming loan, Housing/Home Loan, Loan against Property, Personal Loan in addition to Car loan.
- Ability to deliver an End to End financing solution to the customers, secure the contract in addition to the loan payment.
- Ability to negotiate documentation in addition to payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Must be able to prepare Credit Appraisal Memo (CAM), in addition to Financial Product Portfolio.
- Proficiency in computer software applications including all Windows based Accounting systems
- Strong organization in addition to maintenance skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification in addition to experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit in addition to Risk Manager – Gaming & Betting) to email@example.com before Friday 08th December 2017.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
through Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2k89ih4
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Credit & Risk Manager Jobs In Kenya (150-200K)