Electric & Mechanical Engineer Job at a Telecommunications Company
Our client can be a Chinese company of which services generators along with different power systems from the Telecommunication along with Energy sectors. They seek to hire an experienced along with competent Male Electricals & Mechanical Engineer who has experience diesel power generation unit maintenance along with installation. He will also supervise different staff on site along with ensure optimum performance.
Salary: 50k – 80k
Electric & Mechanical Engineer Job Responsibilities
- In charge along with Head of the Sections above.
- Able to repair along with maintain the above machines
- Able to adjust the settings of the machines.
- Fix the machines during breakdown.
- Repair diesel generator along with ATS power system.
- Maintenance along with renovation of the old ATS power system.
- Act as the link between the Management along with technicians.
- Ensure of which all machines in their area, are working efficiently.
- Responsible of routine maintenance of machines.
- Responsible of ordering spare parts of the machines.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly along with yearly maintenance reports to the management.
- Ensure daily production targets are met.
- Responsible for the proper installation of the machines.
- Supervise the Operators along with Helpers.
- Responsible for training brand-new operators along with helpers. Then conduct a follow-up induction for the staff.
- Responsible for the quality check of the finished project.
Qualifications for the Electric & Mechanical Engineer Job
- Should have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Background in Electrical along with mechanical engineering can be a must
- Must have more than 3 years of diesel power generation unit maintenance along with installation experience, for example: the Cummins, Perkins, Liszt, Mitsubishi, Caterpillar along with different engines. Have an certain understanding along with maintenance experience.
- Proficient from the control system of diesel generator set along with the working principle of the ATS power system structure.
- Have a certain understanding of communication base stations, familiar with the rectifier power supply, UPS power supply.
- Proficient from the working principle of generator (electric ball) along with able to independently complete the detection along with maintenance of generator (electric ball) fault.
- Strong practical ability, with strong customer service awareness along with working sense of responsibility along with teamwork spirit.
- Strong organizational skills
- Create a positive teamwork attitude
- Must be fluent in verbal along with written English
- Must have attention to detail along with strong leadership skills
- Recognizes along with resolves problems quickly along with efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate along with deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings along with weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification along with experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electrical & Mechanical Engineer – Power Systems) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th November 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post Electric & Mechanical Engineer Kenya Jobs (50-80K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
through Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2iL165O
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Electric & Mechanical Engineer Kenya Jobs (50-80K)