FMCG Category Manager Job. Manufacturing Industry (Re-advertisement)
Our client is actually one of the leading manufacturers of confectionaries as well as food products. They are looking to hire a competent as well as experienced Category Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with Implementing Category management plans, optimize marketing, sales as well as distribution strategy of the assigned category by effectively executing approved plans as well as strategies.
FMCG Category Manager Job Responsibilities
- Implement the departmental strategy through processes as well as procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Ensuring respective category is actually available as well as visible at all points of sales in general as well as modern trade.
- Execute agreed as well as approved strategies as well as plans including promotions, merchandising activities, launches, activations (ATL & BTL).
- Ensuring merchandising material is actually appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
- Identifying growth as well as innovation opportunities through generation of consumer as well as market insights.
- Conduct regular as well as continuous monitoring of competitor activities as well as recommend appropriate measures.
- Developing as well as cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Implementing product category sales, marketing & distribution strategies.
- Responsible for sales growth as well as achieve category cost targets.
- Establishing as well as implementing support systems for execution excellence
- Generate periodic relevant reports on category performance
- Implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence as well as Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans as well as culture.
Qualifications for the FMCG Category Manager Job
- Degree in Sales as well as Marketing
- At-least 3 year(s) experience in FMCG Industry.
- Must have a CIM Certificate
- Analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- commercial acumen
- Planning as well as organizing skills
- Problem solving Skill
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications as well as experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Category Manager – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 3rd November 2017.
The post FMCG Category Manager Jobs Kenya (180-250K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
coming from Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2hm83Xh
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
FMCG Category Manager Jobs Kenya (180-250K)