Finance & Admin Manager Job In Nyahururu, Kenya
Our client can be an established EABL distributor for over 35 years. They are looking to hire a Finance & Admin Manager to be based in Nyahururu in addition to be responsible for financial management in addition to accountability of the distributor. He will also oversee the entire operations of the distributor in terms of logistics, finance, supervision of staff in addition to report directly to the Directors.
Gross Salary: 80K – 100K
Finance & Admin Manager Job Responsibilities
- To manage the Company’s working capital in addition to various other operations, including management in addition to statutory accounts together with long term financial projections in addition to to ensure in which the most efficient in addition to effective financial control systems in addition to reporting mechanisms are in place.
- To prepare monthly management accounts in addition to projections in addition to various other relevant reports, in consultation with the Head Office Finance Manager in addition to various other departments, for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit in addition to to liaise with the Head office Finance manager in addition to Auditors prior to sign-off.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration in addition to its cost-effectiveness
- To manage, in conjunction with the Head Office finance Manager, staff contracts in addition to HR matters.
- To manage personnel procedures in relation to recruitment, training, holidays in addition to appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, in addition to advise on relevant policies.
- To be responsible for the Company’s the item resources, maintaining in addition to implementation.
- Oversee various other departments which include; Sales in addition to operation departments.
- To ensure effective policies in addition to procedures implementation within the organization.
Qualifications for the Finance & Admin Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
- 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance in addition to administration by a reputable organization
- At least 2 years’ experience at management level in FMCG industry
- Experience in distribution can be an added advantage
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication in addition to problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation in addition to presentation skills
- Self-motivated in addition to ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification in addition to experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Finance & Admin Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th December 2017.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
by Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2jN94bw
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
FMCG Finance & Admin Manager Kenyan Jobs (80-100K)