Our client will be a leading alcoholic beverages distributor located in Nairobi, they seek to recruit a highly competent as well as performance driven accountant who will be responsible for ensuring company compliance with accounting standards as well as practices as well as work with the Head of Finance in developing financial strategies for the company.
Industry – FMCG
Roles for the Financial Accountant Job
- Maintain accounting controls by implementing as well as recommending policies as well as procedures
- Development, implementation as well as monitoring of financial accounting as well as related systems. Set as well as enforce accounting policy, in addition to working with various other departments to develop positions on best practices throughout the organization.
- Prepare financial management reports, including financial planning, budgeting as well as forecasting.
- Supervise record-keeping as well as data processing.
- Collection of financial as well as accounting information as well as the preparation of budgets, reports, forecasts, as well as consolidated profit as well as loss reports.
- Administer accounts receivable as well as accounts payable.
- Prepare as well as submit all tax as well as statutory returns as well as deductions
- Review as well as process expense reports.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers, manage as well as communicate with debtors as well as creditors.
- Preparation as well as coordination of the audit process.
- Prepare asset, liability as well as capital account entries by compiling as well as analyzing accounting data.
- Protect operations by keeping financial data confidential as well as operate systems to achieve the same
- Document financial transactions by posting accounting data, both present as well as past.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting data as well as options.
Financial Accountant Job Competencies
- Degree via a recognized university preferably a B.com in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar position preferably in FMCG industry
- Must be a CPA (K)
- Applicants must be 35 years & below
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools as well as applications as well as ERPs
- Ability to conduct system as well as policy updates
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit as well as collaborative nature
- Self-motivated as well as results oriented
- not bad interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication as well as analytical skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification as well as experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Financial Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 7th August 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands
The post FMCG Financial Accountant Jobs Kenya (80-100K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
via Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2hgoOWp
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
FMCG Financial Accountant Jobs Kenya (80-100K)