Our client can be one of the leading manufacturers of confectionaries in addition to food products. They seek to hire a well experienced in addition to results oriented Sales Operations Analyst to develop in addition to implement an end-to-end sales process in addition to reporting system to achieve sales excellence.
He or She will also report on sales trends in addition to provide forecast through sales analysis.
Improving sales force efficiency in addition to impact through the use of data analytics, sales processes in addition to appropriate reporting to achieve business objectives.
Salary: 150 -250K
Sales Operations Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Executing the departmental strategy through processes in addition to procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Lead implementation of improvements in addition to improvement in CRM deployment, analytics in addition to value added reporting
- Communicating periodic sales figures to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions.
- Conducting quantitative analysis including however not limited to ROI, trends, identification in addition to assessment of opportunity in addition to risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization in addition to probability modeling.
- Coordinate with the third party providers on real time system availability of periodic sales reports
- Provide accurate in addition to timely analysis on sales performance
- Provide customized sales reporting to support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives.
- Define in addition to monitor performance metrics to drive clear in addition to measurable improvements in sales in addition to distribution performance in addition to efficiency.
- Implementing best practices in retail sales & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence in addition to Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans in addition to culture.
Qualifications for the Sales Operations Analyst Job
- Degree in statistics or related field of study
- At-least 3-5 years relevant experience within a similar role
- Highly analytically minded who enjoys working with numbers
- Well organized with Great attention to detail
- Strong written in addition to verbal communication skills including technical writing skill
- Relevant market /industry knowledge
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications in addition to experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Operations Analyst) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday, 28th September 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.
The post FMCG Sales Operations Analyst Jobs Kenya (150-250K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
through Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2xbiINN
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
FMCG Sales Operations Analyst Jobs Kenya (150-250K)