Our client can be one the leading FMCG Company in personal care products. They seek to hire a well experienced, innovative in addition to results oriented Sales Manager who will be tasked with continuous business development through the implementation in addition to management of effective market in addition to product growth strategies.
He or She will also ensure the sales division achieves its objectives in addition to targets
End-to-end management of the consumer sales division, effectively leading the entire consumer sales team, ensuring the division achieves its objectives in addition to targets. Ensure performance of the sales division, including key accounts, regional distributors in addition to wholesalers, ensuring their effective management, growth in addition to development.
Salary: 300- 400k
Head of Consumer Sales Job Responsibilities
- Prepare in addition to implement yearly strategic plans for the sales division divided into plans for key account, regional sales in addition to wholesale distribution.
- Take responsibility for overall management in addition to delivery of the sales business plan including monitoring in addition to assessing the business in addition to development plan.
- To schedule in addition to conduct quarterly performance review meeting for the consumer measured in accordance with the company staff performance policy division to the directors
- Proactively lead the key accounts team to ensure continuous sales growth in addition to target achievement for all key accounts.
- Manage in addition to grow the wholesale business in Nairobi ensuring continuous sales growth in addition to target achievement, debt collection, listing of fresh wholesalers, provide information regarding fresh products in addition to developments, in addition to impart general account in addition to relationship management.
- To maintain in addition to update customer databases, itineraries, in addition to route maps for all area sales reps in addition to conduct quarterly competitor product in addition to pricing surveys within the division.
- Assess training needs of the sales team in addition to recommend to management accordingly.
- Guiding the consumer sales team in their collections providing support when necessary in addition to seeking the assistance of Finance where necessary.
- Effectively utilize customer relationship management (CRM) in addition to sales tracking platforms.
- Implement the Consumer Sales public relations strategy to raise the company profile within the industry to prospective in addition to existing clients.
- Act as the interface between all consumer sales representatives in addition to senior management in addition to ensure all issues arising are dealt with ethically, professionally in addition to from the quickest time possible.
- Conduct continuous planned trade visits to all regions in addition to customers, in order to provide strategic direction, assess performance in addition to give guidance to the sales personnel as well as impart general account relationship management to the customer
- To maintain the strictest level of confidentiality in addition to professionalism when dealing with information regarding salaries, promotional activities, reporting, company performance, pricing policies in addition to development of marketing plans in addition to fresh products.
Qualifications for the Head of Consumer Sales Job
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Sales or Marketing management role; manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Proven sales success record in addition to an in-depth knowledge of the market in addition to the changing environment.
- Strong time management skills in addition to problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure in addition to to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Have a valid driving license: be able in addition to willing to travel across the designated regions.
- Self-motivated to learn fresh concepts, participate in fresh projects in addition to have a consulting mindset.
- Strong organizational, analytical in addition to interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal in addition to written communication skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject FMCG Head of Consumer Sales to email@example.com before Monday 9th October 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The post Head of Consumer Sales Jobs in Kenya – FMCG (300-400K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
through Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2yduGre
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Head of Consumer Sales Jobs in Kenya – FMCG (300-400K)