Our client is usually a leading food products distribution company in Kenya. They seek to hire tech savvy as well as also innovative business minded individual, who will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation as well as also maintenance of systems as well as also related ICT infrastructure.
ICT Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Evaluating user needs as well as also system functionality as well as also ensuring which ICT facilities meet these needs.
- Planning, developing as well as also implementing the ICT budget as well as also obtaining competitive prices by suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Scheduling upgrades as well as also security backups of hard ware as well as also software systems, securing data by internal as well as also external attack
- Ensuring which users adhere to software licensing laws
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Ensuring the organization effectiveness as well as also efficiency by defining, delivering as well as also supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Organizing Technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, as well as also user projects
- Implement functional Disaster Recovery Plan for the critical which system
Qualifications for the ICT Supervisor Job
- Degree in Computer Science, which or any related field
- At least 4- 5 years experience preferably inside food products industry
- Strong skills in as well as also understanding of ERP systems
- Proactive with strong analytical as well as also presentation skills
- Must be team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification as well as also experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ICT Supervisor- Hospitality) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 31st July 2017
Kindly indicate previous/ current salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The post Hospitality – ICT Supervisor Jobs in Kenya appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
by Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2vE502l
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Hospitality – ICT Supervisor Jobs in Kenya