Operations Manager Job at a distribution company
Our Client is actually a medium sized company based in Nairobi in which imports along with distributes a wide range of pesticides to farmers along with farms in Kenya. They seek to hire an efficient, competent along with reliable Operations manager.
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop along with implement operational systems, processes along with policies in support of the business including reporting, information flow along with management, business processes along with planning.
- Daily running of operations along with people management
- Fleet management along with quality control including maintenance of vehicles
- Fleet performance along with oversight
- Reviewing along with Managing Budgets
- Manage relationships with 3 rd party service providers
- Co-ordination along with management of field staff along with activities
- Oversee custom clearance for imported products
- Ensure logistics team follows stock control policies along with processes
- Develop along with implement a business strategy in order in which both execution along with KPIs are effectively managed along with well accomplished.
- Continuously evaluating operational processes to enhance the efficiency along with quality of deliverables
- Ensure the effective monitoring, control along with support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies along with procedures are followed by the teams
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- A Degree in any business related field preferably Logistics or Operations Management.
- 5-7 years’ experience in operations or logistics management
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards along with honesty.
- Excellent people management along with supervisory skills, open to directives along with commitment to get the job done efficiently.
- Past experience in operations management.
- Excellent interpersonal along with communication skills
- Team player with strong organizational along with coordination skills; able to effectively establish optimal work schedules
- Analytical, factual, along with ability to look at situations by several points of view.
- Able to drive initiatives along with implement best practices in operations management
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification along with experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager – Distribution Company) to email@example.com on/before Friday, 9th March 2018.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Our goal is actually to match you with great jobs. Visit our website today for your next job.
by Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2BUznah
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Operations Manager Job – Distribution Company (150K)