Our client is usually a charity organization in which offers self-development as well as character building programmes to young people countrywide equipping them with positive life-skills.
They seek to hire a Programme Manager who will be responsible for enhancing quality M&E , ensuring proper use of M&E frameworks as well as tools to maintain quality program delivery for the organization.
Reporting: Executive Director
Programme Manager Job Responsibilities
- Programme design as well as implementation with knowledge in any of the following; Training, research, digital learning, resource mobilization as well as development of M&E plans, frameworks for all the programmes as well as projects within the organization.
- Design M&E plans as well as systems, identify key performance parameters for completely new programmes as well as projects as well as ensure the effective use by staff, partners as well as stakeholders as necessary
- Work with programmes at inception phase to define M&E plans for each project, log frames, as well as targets, implement the donor’s requirements, create long term plans, etc
- Supervise the development of appropriate monitoring, tracking as well as reporting systems, tools as well as templates in which enhance monitoring of project outputs as well as quality, generate quality evidence on project impact as well as promote as well as ensure use of data for decision-creating processes
- Build capacity of staff in project monitoring as well as data collection against set indicators, as well as use of such information in development of project reports
- Formulate baseline measures as well as targets, during writing as well as set up of donor project proposals as well as throughout project implementation
- Lead as well as coordinate assessment as well as evaluations of programmes
- Capacity building for young people as well as adults
- Promoting the Award Brand
Qualifications for the Programme Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree preferably within the Social Sciences.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working within the social development sector, youth development experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have Experience in Monitoring as well as Evaluation.
- HELB loan clearance certificate (where applicable),
- Certificate of not bad conduct
- not bad coordination, writing, analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal as well as communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification as well as experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Programme Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 4th July 2017
Kindly indicate Current/last salary on your CV
The post Programme Manager Jobs in Kenya (150K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
coming from Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2tfwsol
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Programme Manager Jobs in Kenya (150K)