Project Manager Job. Energy Sector
Our client is usually a Chinese company which services generators along with also some other power systems from the Telecommunication along with also Energy sector. They are looking for a project manager to handle the major technical issues, manage employees along with also ensure which the services are up to par.
Salary: 100k – 150k
Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Follow up of all major technical project issues along with also update the engineering manager along with also COO.
- Provide solution for all project technical critical issues.
- Liaise with customer on critical network issues resolution with feedback to engineering manager along with also COO on agreed resolution along with also timeline.
- Analyze network performance (Through Trouble Tickets) along with also provide a weekly report.
- Give advice to manager (Engineering Manager along with also COO) on issues which require attention to improve performance.
- Data analysis coming from regions for network (Site pending issues, special site requirement, critical risks along with also others as may be required by the management)
- Technical presentation to customer on the company’s performance.
- Preparation of project reports which are required by the management.
- Preparation of quotation as the need may arise.
Qualifications for the Project Manager Job
- BSc degree in relevant engineering field with relevant post graduate achievements.
- not bad knowledge in computer skills, including nevertheless not limited to MS packages.
- 3 years of direct work experience in Operation & Maintenance management position.
- Technical knowledge in generator spares along with also some other power systems shall be an added advantage.
- Work experience from the energy sector shall be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing third-party service providers (Sub contractors).
- Energetic with capacity to work up to odd hours.
- Strong understanding of the energy sector along with also the local energy regulation.
- Strong written along with also verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization along with also its executive team.
- Strong quantitative along with also critical thinking skills.
- Team leadership along with also teambuilding abilities.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy, along with also tact.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification along with also experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager – Power Systems) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th November 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post Project Manager Job Vacancies In Kenya (100-150K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
coming from Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2zgNo1r
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Project Manager Job Vacancies In Kenya (100-150K)