Our client can be an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a dynamic as well as result driven individual to fill the position of Project Manager.
Industry: BTL Marketing
Salary: 60k – 80k
Responsibilities for the Project Manager Job
- Plan, execute, control as well as finalize marketing projects/promotions according to strict deadlines as well as within budget.
- Estimate the resources as well as participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Plan as well as schedule project timelines as well as milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop best practices as well as tools for project execution as well as management.
- Draft as well as submit budget proposals, as well as recommend subsequent budget improvements where necessary.
- Track project milestones as well as deliverables.
- Define the project’s objectives as well as oversee quality control.
- Delegate tasks as well as responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members as well as stakeholders
- Manage, motivate as well as supervise project team members as well as contractors, as well as influence them to take positive action as well as accountability for their assigned work.
- Develop as well as deliver reports, proposals as well as requirements documentation.
- Develop product, brand as well as customer presentations.
- Responsible of trend analysis, market research as well as monitoring.
- Managing communication between all departments
Liaise with service providers including venue owners for activations
Manage the project budget as well as overall delivery of the project
Perform any some other duties as may be assigned through time to time.
Project Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related fields
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience – sales, marketing, trade & channel development
- Successful management experience of a sales team / field force
- Strong client management as well as relationship skills
- Ability to successfully lead, motivate, maintain as well as grow an effective team of field managers, team leaders as well as trade development representatives
- Proven ability to develop & implement strategies
- A detailed as well as analytical approach to researching as well as analyzing opportunities to boost revenue
- Excellent report-writing, analytical as well as project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email as well as presentation
How to Apply
If This kind of describes you as well as you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager – BTL) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 16th March 2017.
The post Project Manager Job Vacancies in Kenya (60-80K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
through Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2n1fUOC
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Project Manager Job Vacancies in Kenya (60-80K)