Sales Executive Job. Insurance Industry
Our client is usually an established Insurance brokerage firm of which has been in business for over 30 years serving both individual as well as corporate clientele.
They seek to hire an aggressive as well as results oriented Business Development Officer who will be tasked with identifying completely new opportunities mainly in Medical Insurance, close sales as well as achieve set sales targets.
Gross Salary: 50k – 80k plus commissions
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Revenue as well as profit generation, including completely new business development for the company.
- Identify as well as develop a target pipeline as well as aggressively market for completely new profitable status customers by the identified target sectors.
- Plan, prepare as well as present persuasive approaches as well as pitches to potential corporate clients
- Gather information by corporate clients, assessing their insurance needs as well as risk profile, reviewing as well as/or amending existing policies.
- Grow as well as retain existing corporate accounts by presenting completely new solutions as well as services to them
- Research insurance companies’ policies as well as negotiate with insurers to find the most suitable products for corporate as well as retail clients’ best prices.
- Arrange specialized insurance cover in complex cases.
- Advise clients on risk management as well as help them devise completely new ways to mitigate risks
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate completely new business for the company
- Attend industry events to enhance brand awareness as well as acquire completely new contacts
- Prepare status reports on client meetings as well as sales strategy
- Prepare status reports to management as needed.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- A business related degree
- MUST have at least 3 years’ experience in Corporate/ Retail Sales inside the insurance industry
- Professional insurance qualifications by the Insurance Institute of Kenya or the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Have a consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Have integrity as well as high sense of ethical responsibility
- Market intelligence as well as business development skills
- Business strategy formulation & execution
- Self – motivated, Confident as well as outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task as well as get things done to completion
- A Team player with Great interpersonal as well as communication skills
- Excellent networking as well as prospecting skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification as well as experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Medical Insurance) to email@example.com on or before 1st December 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
by Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2iM2ORq
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Sales Executive Jobs Kenya – Medical Insurance (50-80K)