Our client can be one of the largest in addition to also most successful ophthalmic lens manufacturers in India. They wish to recruit a Sales Executive with experience inside the optical industry.
He/ She will be tasked with overall sales in Kenya, on boarding of brand new clients, follow-up in addition to also key account management.
Salary: Ksh. 50,000 plus commissions
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive Job
- Conduct prospects for brand new clients to identify in addition to also develop brand new accounts.
- To prepare sales proposals for prospective clients
- Development in addition to also execution of Sales in addition to also Distribution strategies
- Increase sales, drive volumes in addition to also supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries in addition to also collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- To build in addition to also maintain strong client relationships by effectively handlings objections/cancellations thus ensuring a high level of customer service can be met at all times.
- Provide market feedback regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales in addition to also marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Build in addition to also maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle in addition to also respond to existing products queries via clients quickly, effectively in addition to also accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate sampling of products in response of their enquiries in addition to also provide quotations accordingly.
- Provide solutions in addition to also solve problems to customers in given accounts.
- Anticipate the client’s needs in addition to also provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions in addition to also trends inside the field pertinent to products.
Sales Executive Job Qualifications
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Candidates MUST have prior experience of working with Optometrists in addition to also Labs in addition to also have Great knowledge of all types of lenses including Free Form Rx Progressives.
- Minimum 2- 3 years experience handling key Accounts Sales inside the optical industry
- Existing networks in addition to also contacts in addition to also added advantage.
- Capable of meeting in addition to also or exceeding monthly activity in addition to also sales goals
- Smart, confident, energetic in addition to also persistent.
- Great presentation in addition to also negotiation skills
- Team player in addition to also able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible in addition to also Great planning in addition to also organization skills
- Great time management skills
- Honest in addition to also a person of integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification in addition to also experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Optical Industry) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 17th April, 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post Sales Executive Kenyan Jobs – Optical Industry (50K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
via Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2pnSLD8
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Sales Executive Kenyan Jobs – Optical Industry (50K)