Our client can be a software development firm in which mainly offers ERP solutions to clients. They seek to hire an individual who will be responsible for designing, building, testing as well as implementing software code coming from specific user requirements as well as business needs.
Salary: 150k – 200k based on experience
SQL Senior Developer Job Responsibilities
- Interpret written business requirements as well as technical specification documents.
- Conducting user acceptance testing with the customers to ensure in which the solution meets the expectation of the user.
- Interacting with the company project managers to define, design as well as ship brand-new features to bring brand-new market concepts
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Develop front end graphical user interface design.
- Develop back end database design as well as application integration.
- Create high scalable web apps in which users can interact with daily
- Investigate, analyse as well as document reported software defects.
- Perform maintenance programming as well as correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, as well as implement unit test plans, scripts, as well as test harnesses.
- Create as well as maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Evaluate as well as identify brand-new technologies for implementation.
- Participate in Project Planning as well as Project Management.
- Constantly update technical knowledge as well as skills by attending in-house as well as/or external courses, reading manuals as well as accessing brand-new applications.
- Work as part of a project team, as well as communicate progress, technical issues as well as their resolution as well as shall report to the senior software developer as well as the technical director.
Qualifications for the SQL Senior Developer Job
- A degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience with VB.Net, C#, ASP.NET [Web Forms as well as MVC]), MVC technology, HTML helpers, Entity Framework. REST/SOAP web services, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 as well as 2014.
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM system as well as Crystal Reporting will also be an advantage.
- Programming skills, technical skills as well as database skills
- Proven ability to meet set deadlines
- Demonstrable Software Development experience with Windows based client/server applications as well as web based applications.
- Knowledge of database architecture as well as design.
- Ability to interpret written requirements as well as technical specification documents.
- Must be able to deal with complex situations in which may also be time critical as well as stressful.
- Be able to travel as well as commute for extended periods of time
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams showing extreme teamwork skills as well as ethic.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification as well as experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (SQL Senior Developer) to email@example.com before Friday 9th June 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The post Senior Software Developer Jobs Kenya – SQL (150-200K) appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
coming from Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2tcv9mY
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Senior Software Developer Jobs Kenya – SQL (150-200K)