Our client is actually a neutral distributor of a wide range of solar products. They seek to hire a stock controller who will be responsible for ensuring accurate and also also also efficient management of stocks in entries updated in a timely manner inside the stock system. He/she will ensure of which stock control procedures are in place and also also also adhered to in order to safe guard company stocks.
Job Responsibilities for the Stock Controller Job
- Coordinate physical verification, regular reconciliations and also also also monitoring of stock activity
- Assist in developing and also also also implementing inventory policies and also also also procedures.
- Prepare and also also also distribute daily, weekly, monthly and also also also ad-hoc inventory levels and also also also consumption reports to all the relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate and also also also participate in monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc and also also also annual stock counts
- Perform monthly stock reconciliations of physical counts against Stock Management System for all categories of inventory and also also also highlight variances to the management
- Report shortfalls and also also also surplus inventory, weekly and also also also monthly for replenishment
- Ensure of which goods received by warehouse are matched with the actual invoices coming from the suppliers
- Reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders and also also also or agreed contract terms.
- Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and also also also ensure a control system to reduce damage, breakage and also also also inventory obsolescence.
- Support accurate and also also also timely financial reporting through ensuring all stock data is actually updated.
- Monitor all stock movements coming from the main warehouses to regional warehouses and also also also coming from the warehouses to different field sales representatives and also also also ensure correct accounting and also also also ensure proper.
- Supervision of the personnel in company stores/ warehouses to ensure full compliance with the standard operating procedures on stock.
Stock Controller Job Qualifications
- Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Must have CPA (K)
- At least 3 years accounting experience in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods environment.
- MUST possess specific experience in stock accounting and also also also management.
- Computer literate with hands on experience in use of an Enterprise Resource planning (ERP).
- not bad understanding of stock-related operational and also also also control requirements.
- Strong analytical and also also also problem-solving skills.
- Team player with not bad communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Person of high integrity and also also also with self-discipline.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and also also also experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Stock Controller – Busia) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
coming from Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2rbXT2Q
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Stock Controller – Busia (45-65K)