Our client can be a neutral distributor of a wide range of solar products. They seek to hire a stock controller who will be responsible for ensuring accurate in addition to also efficient management of stocks in entries updated in a timely manner inside the stock system. He/she will ensure which stock control procedures are in place in addition to also adhered to in order to safe guard company stocks.
Job Responsibilities for the Stock Controller Job
- Coordinate physical verification, regular reconciliations in addition to also monitoring of stock activity
- Assist in developing in addition to also implementing inventory policies in addition to also procedures.
- Prepare in addition to also distribute daily, weekly, monthly in addition to also ad-hoc inventory levels in addition to also consumption reports to all the relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate in addition to also participate in monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc in addition to also annual stock counts
- Perform monthly stock reconciliations of physical counts against Stock Management System for all categories of inventory in addition to also highlight variances to the management
- Report shortfalls in addition to also surplus inventory, weekly in addition to also monthly for replenishment
- Ensure which goods received by warehouse are matched with the actual invoices coming from the suppliers
- Reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders in addition to also or agreed contract terms.
- Coordinate with warehouse team to implement in addition to also ensure a control system to reduce damage, breakage in addition to also inventory obsolescence.
- Support accurate in addition to also timely financial reporting through ensuring all stock data can be updated.
- Monitor all stock movements coming from the main warehouses to regional warehouses in addition to also coming from the warehouses to different field sales representatives in addition to also ensure correct accounting in addition to also ensure proper.
- Supervision of the personnel in company stores/ warehouses to ensure full compliance with the standard operating procedures on stock.
Stock Controller Job Qualifications
- Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Must have CPA (K)
- At least 3 years accounting experience in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods environment.
- MUST possess specific experience in stock accounting in addition to also management.
- Computer literate with hands on experience in use of an Enterprise Resource planning (ERP).
- not bad understanding of stock-related operational in addition to also control requirements.
- Strong analytical in addition to also problem-solving skills.
- Team player with not bad communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Person of high integrity in addition to also with self-discipline.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification in addition to also experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Stock Controller – Solar Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th January 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
The post appeared first on Corporate Staffing Services – Recruitment Agency In Kenya. Click On The Title For The Original & More Posts
coming from Corporate Staffing Services http://bit.ly/2mNNWEh
Graduate, part time, government, international, jobs in Kenya, career point, daily post of kenya, Kenya jobs today
Stock Controller – Kakamega (45-65K)