Meru residents who turned up for Raila’s NASA rallies on Monday and also also also Tuesday have vowed to teach Senator Kiraitu Muruingi a political lesson fopr calling them ‘jobless idlers’.
Hon Kiraitu was angered by the large turn out of residents who gave Raila a super warm reception. The residents agreed with Kiraitu and also also also vowed to teach Jubilee a lesson for joblessness. They blamed official corruption in Uhuru regime for their troubles.
Last rally of NASA in Eldoret, some pple by Uasin gishu and also also also jubilee leaders said which majority pple came mainly because they are jobless and also also also idle and also also also all Kenyans agreed 104%
Yesterday Raila n kalonzo while campaigning in Meru, the same thing was said by kiraitu murungi which majority of pple turned up to the NASA rally since they are jobless and also also also idle
Are you seeing the way they are contradicting themselves
Mafuta ya nguruwee ujikaanga mwenyewe
The BIG question; where are 500,000 jobs which was in Jubilee manifesto? should have keept the youth busy not to attend Raila political rallies on a Monday and also also also Tuesday.
is actually the system falling and also also also the ground shifting
Siku ya nyani kukufa miti yote ya……?
Meanwhile the rally at Marima marks the end of NASA’S successful Meru tour- reports Lee Makwiny;
1. Raila received several defectors to the party including 18 members of county assemblies
2. The elder brother to jubile majority leader inside senator joined the change movement. The highly respected Prof Wakindiki will add value to ODM.
3. Hon Dr Winnie Kaburu, who was the runningmate to Prof Ole Kiyapi also defected and also also also joined ODM. She was is actually highly respected inside region.
4. The local association of Miraa traders endorsed NASA and also also also promised to work very hard to deliver substantial number of votes.
5. For the very first time, ODM will have candidates for all position inside regions and also also also which’s competitive such which some areas we more than a few aspirants running for a position.
by Kenya Today – Kenyan News – Latest News in Kenya, Africa http://bit.ly/2m9qRNa
We are ‘JOBLESS IDLERS’ thanks to Corrupt Uhuru Regime- Angry Meru Youth Tell Senator Kiraitu Murungi